The world’s leading provider of DJ travel gear, UDG, has joined the Pukka Up Ultimate DJ Competition to offer a set of prizes worth over £450 / €550 to one lucky winner. The kit up for grabs consists of six items needed to kick start the life of a Superstar DJ; a Slingback Trolley Deluxe; a Backpack; a Courier Bag; a Headphones Bag; a CD Wallet; and, from the brand new Urbanite Series, a Midi Controller Flightbag. To enter, the next generation of DJ talent should go straight to www.facebook.com/pukkaupfanpage.
Originally launched on 12 May, the Pukka Up Ultimate DJ Competition is set to put one aspiring DJ firmly on the international clubbing map thanks to its array of life changing prizes. With the addition of UDG, the prize pool is now valued at over £10,000 and which already includes releases on Pukka Up Records, artist management, and international DJ gigs at Pukka Up events around the world on Pukka Up’s notorious Ibiza boat parties, at events in London and much further afield.
UDG is a name synonymous with the highest quality DJ travel gear, used by the likes of Carl Cox, Nicky Romero, Fatboy Slim, Tiesto and James Zabiela to name a few. The UDG prize contribution features a cutting edge Midi Controller Flightbag from the new Urbanite Series. This brand new series has been designed to connect with the highly dynamic life of Urbanites, guaranteeing safe transportation of essential gear for digital set ups, and all built with premium materials. For DJs and Producers on the move, the Midi Controller Flightbag allows the user to carry a wide variety of gear, including a digital controller (such as the Pioneer DDJ-SR/DDJ-SX or Numark NS6), 2 laptops up to 19” and it boasts enough space for other necessities such as hard drives, headphone and cables.
From the UDG Ultimate Collection, prizes include the Ultimate Slingbag Trolley Deluxe specially designed to protect up to 60 x 12” vinyls, small DJ equipment and gear during travelling; the Ultimate Courier Bag, perfect for daily use, with multiple compartments including a padded 15” laptop inner bag; and the CD Wallet 24 which is ideal storage for carrying 24 CDs / DVDs, complete with anti-static inner material to keep dirt away, providing maximum protection from scratches, plus high quality transparent sleeves for improved organisation.
From the Creator Series, competition prizes include the UDG Ultimate Backpack containing a padded laptop compartment that will fit a 17” laptop, space for a Native Instruments MASCHINE 2 size MIDI controller, enough zipped compartments to securely store all those other essentials like USB sticks and SD cards, and the option to slide it onto the Slingbag Trolley. And finally, a foam-padded, water resistant Headphone Bag that holds most foldable DJ headphones and can be attached to other UDGs bags using the integrated buckle locking system.
Entrants need to head over to www.facebook.com/pukkaupfanpage and click on the Ultimate DJ Comp App. From there, they will be able to post a link to a mix or original production on Soundcloud, and submit a short bio, their chance to sell themselves. The top 5 with the most public votes will go on to be finalists with the winner being judged by dance music’s leading magazine, Mixmag, and long standing resident DJ / Pukka Up Records Director / and one third of The Str8jackets, Mark Robinson.
The deadline for entries is Monday 23 June at 1800 GMT. Good luck to all the potential superstars out there....
Direct link to App - https://www.facebook.com/pukkaupfanpage/app_160181377416321
FULL PRIZE LIST
- NEW Ultimate Slingbag Trolley
- NEW Ultimate Backpack
- NEW Ultimate Midi Controller Flightbag Medium
- NEW Ultimate Courier Bag
- NEW Ultimate Headphones Bag
- NEW CD Wallet 24
- DJ at Pacha at Aoki's Playhouse
- DJ at Amnesia at Together
- DJ on the VIP Boat Party
- DJ on the Sunset Boat Party
- DJ at an International Tour Gig
- DJ at a UK Tour Gig
- DJ at the Ibiza Reunion in London on 27 Sept
- 6 Months Artist Management with Pukka Up Records
- Track Release and Remix on Pukka Up Records
- 2 Days Studio Time with Pukka Up Records
- Mix the next Pukka Up Album
- Guest Slot on Pukka Up Radio Show
- Press Shot Photoshoot with Marc De Groot
- Flights and Accommodation to Ibiza
- Pukka Up Goodie Bag and YO Going Global Clothing Range
- Full Promo Support from Pukka Up
0 customer responses
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, whilst stock lasts, non-transferable and no cash alternatives.
- Available only when prompted and added automatically to your Shopping Cart at checkout.
- During specific promotional periods, purchase more than €49.95 qualify to receive a free UDG Creator Mobile Guard
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.