UDG X Carhartt Work In Progress X Mahogani Music SlingBag Trolley Deluxe
Carhartt Work In Progress (Carhartt WIP) forms a division of the American brand Carhartt, one of the first company’s to pioneer workwear in the USA. Founded in Europe in 1989, 100 years after Hamilton Carhartt established his business in Detroit, Carhartt WIP has been carefully adapting and modifying Carhartt's core product characteristics for a different audience of consumers who value refined design and quality while still remaining true to Carhartt's brand origins.
Mahogani Music is a label run by KDJ (Moodymann).
Carhartt Work In Progress & Mahogani Music wanted to bring to a special bag and opted for a customized version of the UDG SlingBag Trolley Deluxe.
We built them a trolley that features:
- Holds 60 LP’s
- Constructed from high-quality fabrics
- Foam padded walls
- Detachable Shoulder strap
- Comfort top-carry handle
- Electroplated zipper
- Smooth rolling in-line wheels
- Retractable handle with 3 stage internal trolley system
- Large front pocket + 2 side pocket for Accessories and smaller gears
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, whilst stock lasts, non-transferable and no cash alternatives
- Available only when prompted and added automatically to your shopping cart at checkout
- During specific promotional periods, purchase more than €49.95 qualify to receive a free UDG Ultimate CD Wallet 24
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions