Carhartt has been outworking them all since 1889. The Carhartt brand became popular with consumers outside blue-collar trades in the 70’s and 80’s. More people began to learn about the brand as big names in the music industry started to wear Carhartt. This led to the creation of the Carhartt Work In Progress line, which is targeted toward consumers in Europe and Asia who value refined details and design that remain true to Carhartt brand origins.
Carhartt wanted to bring to a special bag and opted for a customized version of the UDG SlingBag.
We built them a bag that features:
- Water Resistant Nylon 420D
- Foam padded main compartment.
- Rubber slip guards on bottom
- Large front pocket for Accessories.
- 2 side pocket with additional mesh.
- Detachable ergonomic shoulder strap.
- Top carry handles.
- Can be used as a set in combination with the UDG SlingBag Trolley
- Fits 50 LP's or 2 CD Wallets 128, or 1 MIDI Controller