Carhartt Work In Progress (Carhartt WIP) forms a division of the American brand Carhartt, one of the first company’s to pioneer workwear in the USA. Founded in Europe in 1989, 100 years after Hamilton Carhartt established his business in Detroit, Carhartt WIP has been carefully adapting and modifying Carhartt's core product characteristics for a different audience of consumers who value refined design and quality while still remaining true to Carhartt's brand origins.
Carhartt Work In Progress wanted to bring to a special bag and opted for a customized version of the UDG SlingBag.
We built them a bag that features:
- Water Resistant Nylon 420D
- Foam padded main compartment.
- Rubber slip guards on bottom
- Large front pocket for Accessories.
- 2 side pocket with additional mesh.
- Detachable ergonomic shoulder strap.
- Top carry handles.
- Can be used as a set in combination with the UDG SlingBag Trolley
- Fits 50 LP's or 2 CD Wallets 128, or 1 MIDI Controller
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, whilst stock lasts, non-transferable and no cash alternatives.
- Available only when prompted and added automatically to your Shopping Cart at checkout.
- During specific promotional periods, purchase more than €49.95 qualify to receive a free UDG Creator Mobile Guard
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.