UDG X Carhartt Work In Progress SlingBag Trolley Deluxe Camo
Carhartt Work In Progress (Carhartt WIP) forms a division of the American brand Carhartt, one of the first company’s to pioneer workwear in the USA. Founded in Europe in 1989, 100 years after Hamilton Carhartt established his business in Detroit, Carhartt WIP has been carefully adapting and modifying Carhartt's core product characteristics for a different audience of consumers who value refined design and quality while still remaining true to Carhartt's brand origins.
Carhartt Work In Progress wanted to bring to a special bag and opted for a customized version of the UDG SlingBag Trolley Deluxe.
We built them a trolley that features:
- Holds 60 LP’s
- Constructed from high-quality fabrics
- Foam padded walls
- Detachable Shoulder strap
- Comfort top-carry handle
- Electroplated zipper
- Smooth rolling in-line wheels
- Retractable handle with 3 stage internal trolley system
- Large front pocket + 2 side pocket for Accessories and smaller gears