UDG X Carhartt WIP X Trojan Records 7 Record Bag
- UDG Ultimate 7" SlingBag 60
Carhartt Work In Progress (Carhartt WIP) forms a division of the American brand Carhartt, one of the first company’s to pioneer workwear in the USA. Founded in Europe in 1989, 100 years after Hamilton Carhartt established his business in Detroit, Carhartt WIP has been carefully adapting and modifying Carhartt's core product characteristics for a different audience of consumers who value refined design and quality while still remaining true to Carhartt's brand origins.
Trojan Records, formed in 1968, Trojan Records is the world's most iconic Jamaican music record label.
Carhartt Work In Progress & Trojan Records wanted to bring to a special bag and opted for a customized version of the UDG 7" SlingBag 60.
We built them a bag that features:
- Holds 60 x 7" records
- Inside mesh pocket for USB drives, SD cards and small accessories
- Soft fleeced interior provides protection from bumps and knocks
- Small front pocket for smaller gears
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Convenient carry handles
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, whilst stock lasts, non-transferable and no cash alternatives
- Available only when prompted and added automatically to your shopping cart at checkout
- During specific promotional periods, purchase more than €49.95 qualify to receive a free UDG Ultimate CD Wallet 24
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions