UDG X Spinnin' Records
Spinnin' Records is a Dutch independent record label, founded in 1999 by Eelko van Kooten and Roger de Graaf.
Besides their main imprint, Spinnin' Records hosts approximately forty sub-labels including Doorn Records (run by Sander van Doorn), Heldeep Records (run by Oliver Heldens), Oxygen Recordings, Musical Freedom (run by Tiësto), Maxximize Records (run by Blasterjaxx) and Hexagon (run by Don Diablo), all mainly focusing on Electronic Dance Music. Spinnin' Records started its own artist management company MusicAllStars Management, managing artists like Sander van Doorn, Oliver Heldens, Ummet Ozcan and Firebeatz.
Spinnin' Records wanted to bring a special hardcase and opted for a customized version of the UDG Creator Headphone Hardcase.
We built them a headphone hardcase that features:
• Durashock molded EVA case
• Fits Pioneer HDJ-2000, HDJ-1500 and most foldable and non-foldable DJ headphones
• Removable interior USB drive/SD card pouch
• Heavy duty handle
• Soft fleece interior
• Easy grip zipper pulls
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, whilst stock lasts, non-transferable and no cash alternatives
- Available only when prompted and added automatically to your shopping cart at checkout
- During specific promotional periods, purchase more than €49.95 qualify to receive a free UDG Creator Mobile Guard
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions