UDG X HHV SlingBag Trolley Deluxe - 20 Years HHV Edition
The story of HHV starts at the end of the 1990s – at a time where the rare vinyl LP was not just a mouse click away. Hip hop music from the USA, especially that outside the mainstream, was difficult to get hold of in this country. At the time you could hardly buy it on vinyl – let alone for a fair price. The idea of changing this, in 2002, was the foundation for what is today HHV.
For the HHV 20th anniversary, we have teamed up with HHV to introduce the UDG x HHV SlingBag Trolley Deluxe (HHV 20 Years Edition), a very special design where functionality meets subtle co-branding.
We built them a trolley that features:
• Soft rubber grip
• Padded 15.4” laptop compartment with Velcro on flap
• small inner pocket with zip
• adjustable shoulder strap
• Telescopic handle that can be locked in three stages
• Smooth-running in-line wheels with high-quality brackets
• UTX closure on main compartment
• 2 x side pockets with zips, e.g. for headphones
• Spacious flap pocket on the front with Velcro and zip
• Replaceable foam with Velcro fasteners for a variable interior
• Combination lock on main compartment zip