|Color||Black, Orange inside|
|Weight||5,10 kg / 11.22 lbs|
|Outer Dimensions (W x H x D)||cm: 35.5 x 52 x 28 | Inch: 14 x 20.5 x 11|
|Inner Dimensions (W x H x D)||cm: 31 x 39 x 19 | inch: 12.2 x 15.4 x 7.5|
|Material||Water Resistant Nylon 420D|
|Protection||Padded main compartment
Integrated combination lock
|Extra's||Adjustable divider with organizer panel for audio interface & headphone
Two external accessory pockets+single internal mesh pocket
Retractable handle with 2-stage trolley system
Ergonomic detachable shoulder strap
|Fits||- Up to 15" laptop, headphone,
- Pioneer DDJ-XP2, DDJ-200, CDJ-800 MK2, CDJ 900, DJM-750 K/S, DJM-800, DJM 850 K/S/W, XDJ-1000, DDJ-WeGO 3/ 4,
- NI Traktor Z2,
- Numark Scratch
- Reloop Digital Jockey-2, RMP-4, RMX-60, RMX-80,
- Denon DN-S3700, DN-X1100, DN-X1600, DN-X1700,
- Akai MPD32,
- Ableton Push,
- Allen & Heath Xone 42, Xone 43C, Xone 62, Xone 92, Xone DB2, Xone DB4,
- Behringer DDM4000,
- Hercules DJ Control Wave,
- Novation Twitch,
- Rane Sixty Two/Two Z, Sixty Eight, Sixty Four,
- Roland Aira MX-1,
- Vestax VCI 100 MK2,
- or check UDG Bag Finder
You might also like
2 customer reviews
Very sturdy quality trolley, not only for deejays.
As a writer, I travel a lot to give lectures in schools and libraries. I travel exclusively by public transport, so portability is extremely important to me. The trolley is not cheap, but what you get is absolutely worth its price. I always travel with a portable P/A amp with mixer, a laptop and microphone, as well as all the necessary cables and on top of that a load of books. The Trolley To Go is perfect for this and sturdy enough to survive countless walks from station halls to the roughest street cobbles. I've been using mine for 3 whole years now, which accounts for roughly 150 trips. Understandably the wheels are getting worn out and I just ordered a new pair, which came with very clear instructions to install them yourself.
very good quality in general but poor quality in wheels
i've bought a trolley on december 2014, UDG ULTIMATE DIGI TROLLEY TO GO STEEL GREY/ORANGE U9880SG/OR. i was very impressed about the quality and well designed of the item. but after no more than 8-10 gigs the wheels are completely worn out. in particular one of them was totally broken after a local gig, a sort of layer or tyre felt apart so that make using the trolley impossible.
in addition to this, the back panel/cover touch completely the ground when pulling the trolley for normal use, so, there are two big worn areas on the bottom of the back cover (that sort of envelope that cover the rear part of the trolley). i have pictures of every detail.
i contacted your custom service and they suggested me to contact the official distributor in spain for a wheel replacement, but unfortunately since i had a very important gig (sonar official) i was not able to let the ítem with the official distributor who will take a long time to repair it and finally decided to bring the trolley to a normal trolley service, which it cost me a good amount but they finally let me solved this issue on time.
still using the trolley and very happy with it in general, except for the wheels issue which has caused i am a bit disappointed.
Write Your Own Review
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, whilst stock lasts, non-transferable and no cash alternatives
- Available only when prompted and added automatically to your shopping cart at checkout
- During specific promotional periods, purchase more than €49.95 qualify to receive a free UDG Ultimate CD Wallet 24
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions